€15 - DHL 2-3 Business Days
$16 - DHL Express (2-3 Days)
Rest of World
£12-15 DHL Express (3-5 working days)
If the tracking for your parcel shows it has been delivered but you haven’t received it, you should:
Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbour in a safe place like a porch or garage.
Look for a notification of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your letter box or on your door.
Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or to arrange collection of the parcel.
Check your local post office or call the Royal mail regarding the tracking number and address.
£6 - Next Working Day delivery. Via DPD (Mon - Thurs) Order by 16:00 PM.
£5 - Royal Mail 24HR Tracked Order by 16:00 PM.
£4 - Royal Mail 48HR Tracked Order by 16:00 PM.
£11 - Next Working Day delivery before 12pm. Via DPD Order by 16:00 PM
UK - 17th December (Standard delivery)
UK - 19th DPD Next day
Express Europe - 15th December
USA - 15th December
ROW - 13th December
- Please click Internationals returns portal bottom footer of our website
We recommend you use a secure or trackable method of postage, i.e. recorded or special delivery
- Keep hold of your proof of postage. The items and their condition remain your responsibility until we receive your return to our warehouse.
- Place your order number in the package if you don't have the packing slip.
- You will receive a confirmation email when we have received your return and that your refund has been processed.
- FYI: Refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement.
- If for any reason we are unable to issue a refund via the original method of payment, we will contact you to arrange an alternative. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
We'll send you an email to confirm your return has been received and that your refund has been processed.
Refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement.
If for any reason we are unable to issue a refund via the original method of payment, we will contact you to arrange an alternative. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
If you are unlucky to have received a faulty item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible, including your order number, a description of the damaged item, and photographic evidence along with a care label.
Please do not return any faulty items to us unless advised to do so by one of our customer service agents as the correct information will be provided.
If you do not return your faulty item as soon as we advise you to do so, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
UK Return Item:
- Exchange Portal: CLICK HERE